Today is my 200th post. I am amazed because it really only feels like 175. I started this madness last November. I had never read a blog when I started. My how times have changed.

Thank you so much for visiting. To celebrate today's momentous post I am going to review the last 200 posts by hitting a few highlights as tagged by Jennifer H from the magically written Thursday Drive.

Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.

Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

1. This one is for my sister-in-law. I was feeling bad about "recycling" the bridesmaid dress from her wedding as a Halloween costume until she told me that she had posted this picture of me on her computer.
2. This is when I went to get a make-over with a friend. If you have visited me in the past it was probably to this post. It has been my most popular by far. If you visit it today, please leave a comment.
3. This is what happened when my love affair with my minivan went sour.
4. This shows that I have better luck with husbands then minivans.
5. This is my absolute favorite post. It is my #1 out of 200 and still makes me laugh.

I am tagging (for those who would like to play): Anglophile Football Fanatic, Burgh Baby, Domestic Accident, Monkeys & Princesses, and Momo Fali. Please forgive me if you have recently done this.

I blog to be certain that every life situation is attended to with the adequate amount of suburban angst. I blog to record. I blog to amuse myself. I blog on...

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool! What a fun thing and congrats on your 200!
I'll do this, may be a bit... but I will do it :-)

Burgh Baby said...

Yup, your first post is still funny. How weird is that I've been reading you since the beginning? Weird. 200 posts later, you're still a routine stop.

Thanks for the tag!

cce said...

Congrats and blog on sister!

Jennifer S said...

It was great to revisit the posts I had read already, and so much fun to read the others. (ouch, about the evil minivan...but I was cracking up when you said your husband and his associate examined you in the parking lot. That's some A1 medical care, right there! Seriously, how can I get that kind of service...?)

Congratulations on reaching 200--that's quite a milestone!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I liked your meme - I had missed a few of those.

Momo Fali said...

Oh my goodness, I'm crying here!!! I'm pretty sure the tweezer story was the first one I read here, but that Sears post...ugh...my stomach hurts from laughing!

Cynthia said...

Wow, congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! Missed the blogging world lately and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. I am still planning on doing the Meme you tagged me with like two weeks ago!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It's too fun to go back--especially when you haven't had time to read the archives.

Looking at the pictures of your boys with Grandma really makes me miss my mom. I hope you treasure her.

I wish I had done this when my kids were little. That's why I do my Friday Flashback--to get those great memories down.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats on 200 - *yippee*

*huggies*

Brandon said...

Hi, I am supposed to interview you sometime. I'll be working on my questions pretty soon, so get ready.

Cheers!

slow panic said...

you are a crazy blog spaz (i'm re-incorporating that word into my vocab.)

love your blog.

JCK said...

These are GREAT! Congrats to you, sweetie!

Rachael said...

Thought for sure I'd commented on this before...guess not.

OK, how lazy do I feel that I still haven't done this meme from the tag the FIRST time you did it? And now you've gone and done it twice? AND, 200 posts in how much time??? Yup, feeling kinda lazy over here.

Sarah said...

Hey! I started in September/OCtober range myself...again, not read a blog before that date. Now I couldn't imagine my life without my daily perusal of blogs!! I'm glad to have you on my daily list (or at least one of them...this computer really sucks...sorry, I'll stop moaning).

Post a Comment