Before we look at this week's searches, let's continue to explore the "catchy potluck slogans" you contributed last week:
1. Time to make the POTLUCK! - Elaine A.
2. Potluck Power! - Janet
3. Potluck--it's recession friendly! - Jenn
4. It's my potluck, and I want it now! - Kellibean
5. Potluck With A Chance of Meatballs - Happy Campers
6. Eat, Pray, Love, Potluck! - Happy Campers
7. The Five Potlucks You Meet In Heaven - Happy Campers
8. Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Potluck - Happy Campers
9. Finger-licking, Potlucking good - Stephanie (Bad Mom)
10. Lotsa Luck with your POTsaLUCK! - Stephanie (Bad Mom)
Here are some of my favorite searches from this week:
1. "nirvana" "tantrum"
2. "these here parts"
3. "out of control breakfast"
4. "sorry you are in pain"
Awwwww...thanks. What a nice way to see:
What is up with Holly's Coccyx?
Two trips to the chiropractor and I am feeling optimistic (and less pain).
Let's find out who is Peep of the Week!
I love the question posed by this week's Peep:
Do I want to post a comment or just lurk? - Zelzee
When in doubt, COMMENT!
Which brings me to this week's button:
What is in Holly's fruit bowl?
Oh, what does it matter anymore?
Just go look for yourself...
Just slip quietly away while Holly tries to figure out her attitude problem...