10:51 PM

Yep. Potluck. Uh-huh.

Posted by Texasholly |


It is Monday.

Whoo hoo.

ya, that is slightly sarcastic...



Whatcha going to do about it?





Before we look at this week's searches, let's continue to explore the "catchy potluck slogans" you contributed last week:

1. Time to make the POTLUCK! - Elaine A.
2. Potluck Power! - Janet
3. Potluck--it's recession friendly! - Jenn
4. It's my potluck, and I want it now! - Kellibean
5. Potluck With A Chance of Meatballs - Happy Campers
6. Eat, Pray, Love, Potluck! - Happy Campers
7. The Five Potlucks You Meet In Heaven - Happy Campers
8. Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Potluck - Happy Campers
9. Finger-licking, Potlucking good - Stephanie (Bad Mom)
10. Lotsa Luck with your POTsaLUCK! - Stephanie (Bad Mom)

Here are some of my favorite searches from this week:
1. "nirvana" "tantrum"
2. "these here parts"
3. "out of control breakfast"
4. "sorry you are in pain"

Awwwww...thanks. What a nice way to see:

What is up with Holly's Coccyx?


Two trips to the chiropractor and I am feeling optimistic (and less pain).


Let's find out who is Peep of the Week!

I love the question posed by this week's Peep:

Do I want to post a comment or just lurk? - Zelzee


When in doubt, COMMENT!

Which brings me to this week's button:





What is in Holly's fruit bowl?



Oh, what does it matter anymore?

Just go look for yourself...




Just slip quietly away while Holly tries to figure out her attitude problem...

13 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

It's that post-jellybean letdown, is all. Hang in there!

Manic Mommy said...

I really want to learn how to make buttons! Also suffering from sugar letdown. Only one cure: more sugar!

Heather said...

You are listed on the blog list of Angie at Keep Believing. You know that she lost her husband to cancer on March 17. Angie and Brian would have celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary on April 19. I am hoping that I can get everyone in her blog list to post on their blogs at 12:00 am on April 19 a post with the title “Keep Believing” so that when she opens her blog, her blog list is filled with recent posts all titled “Keep Believing”. I don’t know how else to arrange this other than commenting on blogs, so forgive my off-topic comment. I would ask that you keep the post up for 24 hours in case she doesn’t look right away, and you don’t have to publish anything with it, just the title will do. I am using the scheduled post feature provided by blogger so I don’t forget. Thanks so much. Heather.

the planet of janet said...

so what IS going on in "these here parts" anyway???

I can't find my blog said...

What? Fritos and a calculator? Girl, you need to get to the store.

zelzee said...

Actually,looks like the inside of my cabinets.........nothing 'healthy'. Just a bunch of crumbs......
And......I would be looking all over, like ....where is my remote thingy????

Oh, right (smack me on the forehead)........in the cabinet with all the unhealthy food crumbs.

Thanks for the shout out!

Misty said...

I have a freakin' attitude problem today... It's the post easter monday hell I guess.

Rachel said...

I miss you playing MWM. and havent' seen you in forever. I understand now with Burbmom you're just too big and important to visit a lowly non burbmom. whatevah ;-) LOL. ;-)

Am I the only one that thinks those fritos look like they're trying to escape from the fruit bowl?

Anonymous said...

HAH - Fritos! :)

Unknown said...

I'll be bringing leftover ham and homemade rolls to the potluck, k? I have a little attitude problem myself today. Probably due to the fact that I had to cut myself off from the chocolate...

Anonymous said...

I think on Mondays, attitude is just required for potluck. Some bring lime jello cottage cheese surprise, some bring attitude. Whatevah.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Hey, I had an attitude problem today too--sorry, I have nothing for the potluck.

Shauna said...

Your blog just tried to block my last comment. Not sure whats up with that but I am pretty sure it has sometime to do with your cell phone hanging up on me earlier. And that whole echo thing.

Post a Comment