9:56 PM

Priceless real estate

Posted by Texasholly |

Despite rough financial times I have identified an area of real estate that is still a hot commodity.

It came to my attention while visiting the mountains of Colorado.

Because as we all know when it comes to real estate...

Location.
Location.
Location.

This real estate is TINY, yet in such high demand I have personally witnessed three members of the male species fight over it each and every time they encounter it.

So tiny that it measures less than 2 inches in diameter:



But if that is the Park Place of real estate, this is Boardwalk...




I pity the person caught in the middle of this land rush.


Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.

10 comments:

the planet of janet said...

hmmm. i've had this very same experience near me.

Misty said...

Interesting...
I've never thought of it, but true.

Can you imagine owning one and charging??? (don't tell the banks.)

Beth said...

Hmmmm... interesting. I'm going to watch for this. Sounds more exciting than bird watching.

spinning in our own direction said...

We have the same bidding wars going on when we see this same piece of land. God help us if we ever have all 5 boys in a place that has something similar. UGGH it drives me crazy

Cajoh said...

I will have to post sometime on elevator etiquette-- so many things that happen in an elevator are so funny.

Anonymous said...

My God, it's bad enough with only 2 boys, I can't imagine with 3!!! I had to lay down that law that the younger boy gets the outside button and the older boy gets the inside button. And God help me if there's a handicapped door button, all hell breaks loose. Ay yi yi...

Halftime Lessons said...

LMAO

So true...my wife and I fight over the elevator buttons every stinkin time.

We may be a tad immature.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Aha...I thought you were going to say "Mom's bed"!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

This is such a problem with us too. And I have claustrophobia so I live in fear of them pushing stop button.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Oh My. Yes. Amen to this.

KEEP BELIEVING

Post a Comment