1:12 PM

She keeps linking and linking and linking

Posted by Texasholly |

So the potluck is still not ready.

*Ahem* Let me be a bit more honest...

So the potluck is still not started.



But part of the reason is that there is a lot going on out there right now.

I can't be bothered with tending to my own blog when there is so much to do!

*tap*
*tap*
*tap*

Hey look over there!



In a gigantic demonstration of distraction, I offer you the following things that can't be missed...

Meghan of A Mom Two Boys and AllMediocre has a new venture. She has added a review blog to her empire: Hot Mom Reviews.

Sue and some friends are putting together a book to benefit NieNie. They are looking for submissions of funny stories. You can get all the details here.

Geek Mom Mashup is running a contest to win a month of blog advertising on over 35 blogs which will include here at June Cleaver Nirvana. Other sponsoring blogs include Vrtualme, Jamaipanese, Best of Stupid, AxioBlog, The Big Bald Blog, Jason Boom, Unconventional Marketing Blog, Offended Blogger and GorillaSushi .

And last but certainly not least...

A complete overhaul of what was already pretty spiffy...

The new and improved...

Blissfully Domestic

launches today.

You can find me hanging out (and occasionally writing) in the home & garden area.



Well...maybe more home then garden.

Well...maybe more blissful then domestic.

16 comments:

Happy Campers said...

Your studio pictures are KILLNG me! What did you say to the photographer? "Ok, I'm a BlogCelebrity & I must have many poses with which to entertain."

You are sooooo dang funny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! You're pretty awesome, my friend. AND, you gave us the kick in the pants that we needed to finally get the site up all official like. So, double thanks!

And your pictures are pure genius. I LOVE it.

Courtney said...

Love the pictures. You'll get to the potluck I'm sure. Maybe not till next week, but you'll get there.

Miss Lisa said...

OK you went somewhere to get these pics done--did you go back to that Christmas photographer and start doing these poses to freak her out ;)

The Mom Jen said...

I'm cracking up at your photos!

Laski said...

Wow. I know there were words in that post, but I was sort of riveted by the pics.

WoW.

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo!! And you can find me at Blissfully Delish! :-) Awesome links babe.
Smooch.

jill jill bo bill said...

You a too funny. And too camera shy. Come out of your shell, dammit!

jill jill bo bill said...

I meant to say are. I just did my italian version of it...

Unknown said...

You are one busy lady. Thanks for the links to some very good stuff to check out in the meantime.

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

You are becoming a linker extrodinaire.

Anonymous said...

Ok, ditto to what everyone said about your pictures, adding...Damn, woman! You're gorgeous! Please share some of that hawtness with your dahlink readers!
And is your new and improved potluck going to allow us to participate? Hmmmm???

JCK said...

Man, I'm getting whiplash reading your escapades...some yet to be done. Where the heck is that Potluck! Loved the pictures of you. Very funny. Going to checkout the Blissful one.

Suzie said...

How can you be so thin and have such a funny blog. Its just not right

Natalie said...

these pictures of you are fabulous! (now if my comment randomly appears somewhere else you will be wondering what pics i am referring to!) hope you find time to do what you want to do!

Anonymous said...

Distraction is always a good thing :) Good luck in the adspace contest - it's up to free advertising on quite a few blogs now!

Post a Comment