WAHHH. WAHHH. Sniffle, sniffle, slurp. WAHHH. You know when WAHHH the WAHHH phone WAHHH rings and WAHHH Sniffle, sniffle, slurp WAHHH it is WAHHHH someone WAHHHH you need WAHHHH to WAHHHH tell WAHHHH something WAHHHH sniffle, sniffle, slurp WAHHHH but you WAHHHH can't get WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH it sniffle, sniffle, slurp out WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH not WAHHHH even WAHHHHH sniffle, slurp, sniffle one WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHH word WAHHHH WAHHHH over sniffle, sniffle WAHHHH the WAHHHH WAHHHH crying, WAHHHHH sniffle, slurp, sniffle, WAHHHH not WAHHHH even during WAHHHH WAHHHH the WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH baby's WAHHHHH noisy WAHHHHHH inhales? WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH yep WAHHHHH WAHHHH that WAHHHHH is WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHH how my WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH sniffle, sniffle, slurp WAHHH morning WAHHHHH WAHHHH is WAHHHHH WAHHHH going WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH sniffle, sniffle, slurp WAHHHHH How WAHHHHH WAHHHH are WAHHH WAHHH you? WAHHHHH WAHHHHH sniffle Thanks WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHH for WAHHHHHH stopping WAHHHH WAHHHHH by. Sniffle, sniffle....

17 comments:

A Mom Two Boys said...

Aaah! That was my morning yesterday, but no one was calling me. It was just my sorry self at home with two little boys, both of whom were crying (one about having to poop but not wanting to and the other was pissed he was being ignored b/c of the non-pooping brother). I thought I was going to lose it.
Hope you survive!

Mom said...

Oh I feel for you!!! I have had those moments with both of my kids, never easy!

Happy Campers said...

Oh my....are you guys under the weather again? Or just needy Baby this morning? :) Hope we see you!!

Jennifer S said...

Follow these instructions carefully: After every third WAHHHH, take a sip of wine. Don't gulp it, or you'll never make it through the day without child services showing up. But sip, and sip often.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA you are too funny. thx for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a secret camera in my house? Sounds like me!

Rachael said...

oh, been there. i had no probs decoding...i heard you loud and clear.

Courtney said...

Love those days. Tomorrow will be better!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I'm fine! But I can see you're having a moment so I'll check on you later.

Jen said...

Dang. That gave me a headache just reading it! Hope you have a much better day tomorrow :)

JCK said...

I kind of feel that way right now. I'm feeling stuck. I'm worried about not finding a job. I'm feeling lost...

Thanks for crying for me...seriously, I am sending you big hugs!

Laski said...

Oh, boy. This was *SNIFF* HILARIOUS!!! I don't know how you do it. Apparently, with an awesome sense of humor. Mine just ate, slept, chewed on stuff, relieved himself (a record number of diapers today), RINSE, REPEAT. Yup. Not as exciting as your morning.

Lynn said...

Good thing I kept that super secret mommy decoder ring that I found in my last box of cracker jacks...I am pleased to report that it works!

Purple Teacup said...

i am reading u loud & clear, but the baby is ME!

frog ponds rock... said...

heheheheh do you know that even when they grow up to be taller than you... they still need to tell you something really important the minute you are on the phone.. lol

cheers kim

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Are you sure you weren't in my car after school today?

Jientje said...

This is hilarious!
But then again, I think it's funny because I'm not the one having to deal with this!

Post a Comment