11:22 AM

My toothbrush can beat up your toothbrush...

Posted by Texasholly |

When we returned home last night, I realized that I had left my toothbrush. I searched the drawer in my bathroom that contains things that I think I need at Target only to come home and realize that I thought that last time and the time before that that has extra supplies only to find the only two new toothbrushes in the house were a double pack of red power rangers. So, if you happen to visit my house and peek in my bathroom, this is what you will find*:



I will have to say that it is a pretty good toothbrush that is much nicer then what I would have picked out for myself.

*if you do visit, don't look to either side of this shot or you will see all the crap on my bathroom counter I pushed aside to take this picture.

14 comments:

slow panic said...

that is one seriously cool toothbrush.

can i have your bathroom?

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!!! Yup, my bathroom is cluttered with all sorts of stuff everywhere! The little part you show looks great though....and a mighty fine toothbrush too ;)

Candi said...

You rock Mommy!

Kellan said...

How cute - my husband is using a similar one lately that he stole from Little Billy - you two are too funny! Hope you had a good weekend - see you soon. Kellan

Solomon said...

I love your tiles.

Anonymous said...

Go Go Power Rangers!!!! You so totally rock Mom!! Welcome home!

A Mom Two Boys said...

Wha? My original comment is totally missing. It was awesome. Something witty about being glad it wasn't a blue power ranger toothbrush so you wouldn't have any ticked off kids to deal with. It just doesn't sound as good as it did the first time.

Texasholly said...

jodi--thanks and yes, come visit and try it out first...

sandy--all I can say is the rest of the room is a disaster and I cleared enough space to appear put together!


Candi, solomon, jessica--thanks!

Kellan--I need pictures...

M2b--I totally understand and will be impressed by the first witty unknown comment...but I was relieved it was red so there was no controversy (of course, the blue ones are long gone!)

Nora said...

That is a serious toothbrush. And you are a Colgate user like my husband, bah. I am a Crest girl and we still don't agree.

Andie Summerkiss said...

My toothbrush looks boring now.

Your toothbrush can totally beat up my toothbrush!

Jameil said...

um... that is quite the cool toothbrush... i think i need it. i like the bristles exploding out of his head.

frog ponds rock... said...

hehehehe I had a Dorothy the Dinosaur toothbrush there for a while.. lol..

cheers kim

Rachael said...

You should get a blue one just like it for Blog Stedman. (or would that cause some sort of controversy? do these things come in other colors?)

JCK said...

You are SO funny. Hey congrats on the award nominations,by the way!

Very stand-out toothbrush. You probably won't forget this one.

Post a Comment