I don't live on the edge of dirt. I don't live in the vicinity of dirt. I live right, smack in the middle of dirt. I have 3 boys. Boys love dirt. When boys clean themselves up it results in an exponential amount of additional dirt. I have learned to take deep, cleansing breaths and look to manage dirt. Dirt cannot be controlled. Dirt has a mind of its own. Don't mess with dirt! But with the proper planning and tools, dirt can be encouraged in the right direction. My advice for anyone fighting dirt is STOP. Dirt will win. Wave the white (fully bleached) flag and go get some spray and wash.

3 comments:

slow panic said...

I need a truckload of the stuff

A Mom Two Boys said...

Oooh...I love SOILOVE...wouldn't be able to get the dirt (or poop!) out without it!

Texasholly said...

M2B--I have never heard of that, but will look for it on my next supply trip (sounds like I live on the prairie instead of in the burbs).
hh

Post a Comment