This is Reid coming off the slide at swimming lessons yesterday. His favorite slide is the purple one. On a similar note, today he stated to me "I feel purple" and I asked what that meant and he had a big smile on his face and said, "Oh I just like being here and holding this digger" referring to the toy in his hand. I asked, "Does purple feel happy?" and he said "Yes!" as in "duh, mom!" Obviously, I missed the color/mood class in parenting school...

I feel purple after a big, yummy meal with friends at a local restaurant. We did a very "Nanny Diaries" thing by leaving Bianca with a house full of children so we could escape for the evening. All was well in her capable hands. Purple dreams to everyone...

1 comments:

slow panic said...

i think the color coding moods is a sign of genius. seriously, i think i read that somewhere.

can i have your life?

Post a Comment