When I returned from yoga this morning at 6:45 am, Rhett was in the kitchen. I asked him if he wanted to go take a shower (which is his favorite thing in the world to do) and instead of jumping at the chance like he usually does, he walked to the cereal cabinet, hid inside and said in the sweetest voice, "eat?". So being an obsessive mommy, I captured it on camera...
Please, sing along!
Well, its a sunny day and I feel brand new, there's about a million things I'd like to do, Oh.....would you like to do them too? Well, its a big wide world waiting for me and you. Let's look around, what will we see? Around every corner a discovery. There's no place I'd rather be. Well, it's a big wide world and it's waiting for me and you. --Peep theme song.
I laughed about 30 minutes after seeing the comment under my "Pretty in Pink?" post by Jana. Please go read it if you want a smile. Thanks Jana...
Today is a chilly morning in Texas (51 degrees) so Ryan is in for his third cup of hot chocolate.
There has been some controversy about the "favorite foods" list at yesterday's HS co-op. Mommies have decided that if "stuffing" had been added it may have swayed the voting. Also there is some disagreement whether sweet potatoes/yams with marshmellows or other sweet toppings really should be allowed (I vote NO). We have come to a consensus that chunky jello is gross and the grossest is my grandmother's chunky beet jello. Please weigh in if you have a strong opinion--no wishy washy opinions, please!
I still haven't finished the new products for www.cafepress.com/bluedigger so please give me another day before you storm www.cafepress.com/bluedigger for new products.

2 comments:

slow panic said...

love the red cabinets. what the heck are you coming home from yoga at 6:45 a.m.?

Happy Campers said...

I finally found your blog :) Yea me....It's been fun reading...will have to do more when Reese gets out of the tub. I'm dressed and ready to head out the door this morning at 9am & Reese comes to ask for a bath so he can play with his new row boat toy in the tub. So...plans on hold & Reese in the tub :) Ain't life grand?

Post a Comment