6:03 AM

It is not me, it is Jenni--LINK HERE NOW!

Posted by Texasholly |



YEAH! After a little break, It's not me, it is you is back! Mr. Linky is below for you to share a shopping-related post. AND if Target is involved you get extra credit because....

Asking to use the following post was OBVIOUS. She had me at the first picture. Be still my Target-loving heart. She is....Jenni from Jiggety Jigg! Jenni, of course, is awesome. I was going to suggest sharing a room at BlogHer this summer, but now I am a little frightened she would bring her freaky 5-ft. Santa/karaoke combo.. Please enjoy the following freaky 5-ft. Santa/karaoke combo-free story about her long-suffering husband:

***

WAYS I MAKE IT HARD TO LOVE ME

I make you wait at the top of the cool escalators at the swanky new Target with my cart so I can get to the bottom first in order to take a picture of you coming down with it.

But it's for my bloooooog, hun! Come on! It will only take two seconds!

So here he is...working hard to look all casual in his Chuck Norris t-shirt while he rides down next to my Target haul...



Target Dude behind him is all, "That broad must not get out much..."

But seriously how LEGIT cool is that cart escalator?

I needed to get a picture, right?

And ALSO!

How fabulously terrific is my husband for humoring me?

You can clearly see he was sooooo wishing he had just stayed in the car...



Maybe if I refuse to look at her, people will think she is just a random crazy woman snapping pictures of strangers and they will NOT realize I am actually married to her...

***

And now it is YOUR turn. Please link directly to your shopping related post below! People not linking directly to posts may encounter freaky 5 ft. tall Santa/karaoke combo.'s unexpectedly in their kitchen in the middle of the night after having their link removed.

20 comments:

Connie said...

That is so freakin awesome! What a great hubby...I'm sure mine wouldn't be so accommodating. Where is this Target? I must go there.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh. My. How did I miss this post over at Jiggity Jig?!? 1) the cart escallator ROCKS 2) Target ROCKS and C) Jenni's hub is the BOMB for putting up with her spaz-stic picture takin' booty. (I say this of all hubbies bomb enough to put up with crazy picture takin' Mommas. Especially my own. I would *SO* do the same thing if my Target had a cool cart escallator thingie.)

WeaselMomma said...

He's such a good sport! I am so glad that I am not the only one who strong arms hubby into doing stupid things just to humor me.

Ash said...

The cart thing - toooooooooo cool!!

Em

P.S. FYI - in case you read my post, Thanksgiving came off without a hitch. A Holiday Miracle.

Anonymous said...

I love those cart things - I used to live near a grocery store which had a cart conveyor belt. Loved it... I guess I don't get out much either :)

So... I've already shared my shopping posts... So I'm sharing sweater sisters today... It's sort of shopping related.

Thanks again for the opportunity to link. You're the BEST.

Marinka said...

Your husband could be a model for all those husbands out there! As a matter of fact, could I borrow him some time? Mine refuses to accompany me.

~j said...

must be karma since i posted my Target related experience yesterday. =D

Aracely said...

OMG! We are sooo vacationing at elevator Target next summer. Sorry I don't have a shopping related post... I do have a shoplifting one, ahem.

Dennis and Leslie said...

That's soooo cool!! We don't have any two-story Targets around me, I'll have to search for one so I can say I've used a shopping cart elevator.

Unknown said...

OMG! A two-story Target?!??! Be still my beating heart...

I have a Target catalog related post but I can't find it right now. If I do, can I link to that one?

the planet of janet said...

my husband would SO let me shoot his picture that way if it were for my BLOG!!! he's all cool like that.

i can take my son to tar-jay, but my daughter? she's a little snooty and won't.

my post (linked) shows you the difference ;-)

Manic Mommy said...

OMG! Completely independent of the Linky Love. I wrote about Target and Starbucks. Well, more like I sang about them.

That escalator for shopping carts is probably one of the coolest inventions since the stuff to color your roots in between colorings!

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo! Look at me all famous up in the Nirvana!!!!

Thanks for posting my post, Holly!

I have a giant Santa for you a a thank you gift. When can you come pick him up?

Brittany said...

Holy cow, that cart thing is awesome, what's next? Flying cars!?

PAPATV said...

Target is SO fun. I feel like it's the big kids store. I'm always asking Ana "Can I get something, can I get something!"

JCK said...

I think that Target is actually glowing.

Threeundertwo said...

If that were the real Chuck Norris the cart would already be in your car.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I think the cart idea is the coolest thing - I've never seen anything like this

Natalie said...

wow...interesting! they had ramp escalators in turkey that were magnetic. you pushed your cart onto them and they stuck there until the end when they rolled off. i've seen those in france as well. surely they have them here too. hm...now you have me wondering!

Anonymous said...

What the!.... A TWO story Target???? I've never heard of such a thing! What a cool escalator!

Post a Comment