5:53 AM

Holly make-over, I mean take-over...

Posted by Texasholly |

Hi, My name is Holly and I am a low maintenance girl.

It isn't that I don't like to look nice.
It isn't that I don't want to look nice.
It is just it takes so much effort...

I have tried to change.

If you don't believe me, please click here for the story how I nearly caused the heart attack of a Barney's world famous make-up artist.




The good news for my low maintenance ways is that I recently found a haven...

(read my full make-over story over at Blah Blah Blog HERE)

FYI: Shauna who is one of my partners in my burbmom.net adventure writes the Blah Blah Blog...

11 comments:

Shauna said...

this is where all of these strangers are coming from..... :)

Aracely said...

I sure hope you don't change your avatar to the fancy new Holly ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, new hair cut and style?! Then you walk around the rest of the day (week) feeling like a shampoo commercial model! :)
Beautiful!

Angie Ledbetter said...

So, Hol, are you medium maintenance now?

amelia bedelia said...

I did go and visit blah blah the other day....love it! Shauna did my blog, too!

Danielle said...

Just FYI... I think you are fabulous (see my site 11/21 post)! Low maintenance...medium maintenance= acceptable...I take it back if you ever become high maintenance!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you look gorgeous as both a blonde and a brunette! And your adventure was the funniest read I had all day; esp liked the part where you resurrected to get your hair cut. LOL!

JCK said...

I will be a good girl and go read about it.

However, I think you are so beautiful that you don't need a makeover. Ever.

Debbie said...

Stunning darling!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing, because we keep doing things to make me think "Holly" is a state of being. I recently went darker, too. Love you as Garner.

Roger Miller said...

So are you going to change your name to TexasJenniHolly, or maybe TexasHollyJen? Of course the last one muight make people think you favor gin, or maybe it's just me. :)

Post a Comment