Today is a challenge.
Your mission if you choose to accept it is to identify this:
Details--They are each 22 inches long and 3 inches wide. The white strip seen on the back can be peeled away to reveal adhesive.
I will be rewarding the first person who correctly leaves a comment
1) identifing the items in the picture
2) guessing how I am going to them
with a $20 Amazon.com gift certificate via email...
Do NOT despair if you are here late. This is not an easy mission if you choose to accept it. The mission will end 6/19/08 at 1:00 AM CST. I will announce the winner next Friday. You are ineligible to play if I have shown these to you in real life!
1) These items were hand made for me.
2) They were made by someone who met me through/reads my blog (Thanks Julie!).
3) They were inspired by this post.
4) I will use them on all future beaver trapping expeditions.
5) I will use them in a way that is different then the original intention.
Good luck! For tips on how to further fight the frump...go visit Fussy!
When I am not here.
Burb Mom is a website for moms in the North Texas suburbs of Dallas and Fort Worth.
Please visit me in the Metroplex!