11:12 AM

I need your help ASAP...

Posted by Texasholly |

I know this is my third post today (and that is NOT why I need your help). I have a babysitter all day and am frittering it away...but you remember what happened last time I ventured out in the minivan alone.

I am one of the caption-writing finalists in Mrs. Fussypant's contest this week. There is a poll on her website that I will give to you after I have primed you to vote in the correct manner:


My caption for this picture is (and it is so obviously the right one):

Escape from the Crafty Taxidermist--a tale of two stuffed birds that came to life and fled their craft store nest perched in a plastic ficus tree under faux painted sky.

The caption was too long to fit in the voting box so I am miserably losing. Please, rescue me...I can handle not winning, but coming in LAST would be tragic...

Vote here for my caption ONLY!

10 comments:

Christine said...

I've got your back...and everyone else, vote for her caption OR ELSE!

How long do you think I can milk that one ;)?

Happy Campers said...

I voted for yours...and it's my favorite :)

Texasholly said...

Watch me Christine...I plan on milking it FOREVER...yeah, I'll be on blog365 edition 2020 saying, "I know someone who can handle that..." THANKS!

Joan said...

OK...done! So tell me...when do we get to see the final results of the caption caucus?

A Mom Two Boys said...

I voted for you as well! But, it's clearly blog nerds voting, cause the one winning is blog related! If cool blog people were voting, yours would totally win.

Amy said...

I voted! For you even!

Miss Lisa said...

I voted--yours is so much more creative!

Cynthia said...

Voted for ya'!

Christine said...

Well, that gives me fair reign to do the same.

BTW, voted for you. Updating my blogroll which was in a SAD state of disrepair (or would that be a FAB state of disrepair because it was in such bad shape?). Regardless, adding you.

JCK said...

THat is hysterical. I voted for you!

Post a Comment