8:43 AM

Hit me with your best shot...

Posted by Texasholly |


The experiment: How many pictures would a 4 and 6 year old take if a 4 and 6 year old could take pictures without limitation?

The lab: Our house then grandma/grandpa's house

Expected time frame: 8 hours

The equipment: Each boy was issued (via Santa Claus) a Fisher Price digital camera loaded with batteries and a 128 mb card

The results: The boys were very willing participants. Reid(4) logged in a laudable 221 pictures while Ryan(6) produced a whopping 362 photographs. I don't want to be critical, I will let you judge for yourself, the above "self portrait" was by far the best shot taken yesterday out of 583 shots that are now sitting on my hard-drive.

3 comments:

slow panic said...

We got Dave one of those camera's last year. He loves it...

A Mom Two Boys said...

Oh...I wnat to see the rest of the pictures. Well, maybe not ALL of them, but at least some of them!

Amy said...

What a cool picture. Seriously. My kids love taking pictures, too. If someone loves me enough to get me that Rebel XTi I have on my Christmas list, I'm passing my old craptastic camera down to my oldest son. I love that I'm leaving such an awesome legacy.

Post a Comment