Elf is one of those movies that when it is on I just can't turn it off. It has gentle sweetness amidst the idiocy. So last night while doing other things, I enjoyed some of my favorite scenes. One of my favorites is after he pours syrup all over his spaghetti and meatballs, he is asked if he likes syrup and responds "does it have sugar in it?" I watched this all after the boys had gone to bed last night. This morning when Rhett came downstairs for breakfast I asked him if he wanted oatmeal and he said, "NO! Candy!". Realizing that there must be elf blood in our ancestry explains alot.
The picture above is of my little elf, Rhett on Christmas morning 2005 at 10 days old. His due date was on Christmas...so the plot thickens...

1 comments:

Happy Campers said...

I watched Elf yesterday too! Reese loves Elf & it's such a cute family movie. Reese thinks "Cottonheaded Ninnymuggins" is the funniest name to call Mommy & Daddy :)
Adorable picture of your Little Elf :)

Post a Comment