12:23 PM

Advertise on June Cleaver Nirvana

Posted by Texasholly |

I would love to have you advertise on June Cleaver Nirvana.

I like to get creative with keywords, links and advertising buttons as long as it doesn't detract from the content, tone or look of June Cleaver Nirvana.

If you have an idea, please let me know.

I have based my rates in the past from information from this article about advertising rates on blogs written by moms from The Mom Salon. In this article I fall into the "B" category. More specific traffic information is available upon request.

I don't accept advertising through advertising networks.

Please contact me at junecleaver at tx.rr.com!

4 comments:

Aria said...

What happened to your button, sweetie? I wanted to advertise Your Site on my site's button marquee... Let me know what the code is... thanks, Lady!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom!

We invite you to add sheetworld.com to your website, offering visitors to your site access to baby sheets and accessories in hundreds of colors, fabrics and patterns – in all standard and custom sizes. Our intuitive, colorful & easy-to-navigate site provides customers with a comfortable shopping experience – as proven by our loyal, repeat customer base.

By becoming one of our more than 2,00 affiliates, you'll earn valuable affiliate commissions for every referral resulting in a sale!

We’re interested in serious affiliates only, as we take pride in our product line and in our excellent reputation for customer service. That’s why we’re contacting you. Your site was recommended by our research department, and we feel that there is a huge potential for building a lucrative relationship between us.

For more information about joining the sheetworld.com Affiliate Program, point your Web browser to: http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=18441.

We look forward to speaking with you soon,

Sincerely,

Mike Bell

Sheetworld Affiliate Marketing Team

Join the Sheetworld Affiliate Program & Make Money

Rachael said...

Oh, the poor middle child. My Jack sounds just like your Reid. And, Derrick, being the middle child himself, has some special kind of empathy for the woes of the middle child: my goodest, best behaved, but therefore most neglected child. You said it best: The un-squeakiest wheel.

Dawn said...

psst... that link to momsalon doesnt work...

Post a Comment